Tuesday, August 20, 2013

again

I did not work today. And after yesterday making words to The Man. Magical words. Describing a restoration or a re-imagining. Visions painted. Only noise. Blah Blah Blah.

I sit at a coffee place in a suit and tie and type. Earlier I read. I am neither contented nor ashamed. I saw glimpses of John earlier and now I feel neglectful. A gray man sitting across from me smells of decay. He frightens me and I hate him but I'm also grateful for him sitting there.

This morning I was doing my breathing stretching exercises and there was a short moment when my mind was not wandering and I was not chasing after it. I felt a lost stillness returned. I will not call this revelatory or grand or lasting. But there was a moment, a slice, that I feel correct in labeling peace.

They were supposed to send people to wash and polish my floors today. I think I can go home now.


No comments:

Post a Comment